Friday, May 29, 2009

It's My Birthday!!!

So...It's my birthday today! Whoo! I am now officially 15 as of around 3:30pm xD I've heard so many different versions of the birthday song, once in German, which was pretty awesome. Had to say thank you like a bajillion times because i said it everytime someone said "Happy Birthday" to me =P I got two cookies from my french teacher, and then a better giant cookie from my friend (Thank's Tiffani =D love ya). All in all, today was a pretty chill day. Later on I'm not going to the driving range, cuz the weather isn't ideal for that. But i love the weather today! Cloudy and a little rainy. I think the weather changed just for my birthday, haha jk. Instead we're just going to go out for dinner. I think we're going to either Red Robin or Inka Mama, yum!

Well I'm gunna chill on my couch now. L8rz


B) Danielle B)

No comments:

Post a Comment