Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yearbooks xD

So...lets see what I've done in the past week.

Last Saturday: I think i just did homework and went to church. Church was ecspecially awesome. "Doesn't it feel great to give?" ;) hehe

Sunday: I had a bday party type thing. It was my frist in years, so it was cool. I took 3 of my best friends and went to Benihana, then to the Guppy House, and then to the spectrum cuz we all felt sick from all the food we ate (it was delicious tho, haha). After we went back to my house to open gifts. Everyone of them had a panda on it, hehe. Whoo! xP Thanks everyone for coming, glad you guys had fun =D.

Monday-Thursday: School...fun....not really. W/e though. We have 8 more days!!!

Friday: School still, BUT we got our yearbooks!!! Whoo!!! Haha. Those things are fricken beasts! It's pretty much just lyk carrying another textbook. Ah well. Which reminds me, I gotta buy inserts cuz im positive that im gunna run our of room for ppl to sign cuz im just that popular, jkjkjkjk.

Today: Well i woke up, helped make breakfast, did hw, nd then did chores. My hands smell all latexy from the gloves i had to wear =P. And then later i get to go to church again =)

So...that's pretty much it. My next post probably wont be till two weeks from now because next two weeks will be full of major finals studying. So have an awesome next couple of weeks, and let's end this school year off on a good note ;D
-Danielle
P.S. It's cloudy atm, and i love it =D =D

No comments:

Post a Comment