Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer so far

So yeah.. It's still summer, obviously. Mine has been up and down. Lots of traveling with my mom due to the fact that my aunt is visiting from the Philipines. That also means that i didnt have my own room for about a month and a half. I finally get my room back next saturday, whoo!

Well i FINALLY got to see some of my friends last saturday. So that was nice, sort of at least...w/e tho. Moving on. I feel like watching a movie with more of my friends sometime this week. Maybe wednesday, or friday. Cuz today nd tomorrow i'll be in San Francisco, and thursday i get to go to my very first baseball game =D So im excited about that.

That's pretty much it...yeah...I'm going to go rest now since im pretty sleep deprived...


-_- Danielle -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment