Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbyes...

Ah...It's been a pretty chill summer so far. I've only been a bum for one day so far. Whoo! That's an accomplishment for me, haha.

So I've been looking back on this year, and I'm going to miss it. So much in my life has changed because of this year. Some things for the good, other's for the not so good. I lost some friends, but made lots of new ones as well, including my best friend ever (I love you!!!). I'm going to miss all the crazy times with my friends and family, but i'm ready for all the new memories we'll be making together. And I know i say that about pretty much every year, but this year was different. It was...special. Goodbye freshman year..

Speaking of goodbyes, today is a...sad day. That's because my friend Josh is moving to the Philipines today. I'm going to miss him. He made life...well...interesting to say the least. He's made a pretty big impact on many people's lives, whether he knows it or not. Sure we made fun of him because of all the stupid things he did, but hey, it provided for lots of laughs. I'll miss ya Josh. Goodbye.


-Danielle-

No comments:

Post a Comment