Friday, June 19, 2009

SUMMER VACATION!!!

IT'S SUMMER VACATION!!!

As of yesterday at precisely 12:46pm, I'm officially a sophomore! WHOO!

No more work! Time to chill out, and have fun with friends. We get to relax for the next 10 weeks. Ahh... I don't know about you, but I'm soaking it all in. I don't want stupid things get in the way of totally ruining my last "legit" summer vacation.

I'll most likely be carrying my camera practically everywhere i go. So to all my friends out there, be prepared for a camera to be in your face. Oh, you say your camera shy? Well too bad! Hahaha. I'm going to make some sort of memory with you on camera whether you like it or not. So might as well just enjoy yourself, or else when you look back to this time in our lives, you'll regret it. Let's have an awesome time together ;)


Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment